Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"Pagpapatibay ng Pagkataong Pilipino: Tugon sa Hamon ng Panahon"

A month of unending activities and hectic schedule had passed (ow, I’ll miss that one). Many things I’ve learned, many things have changed.

Filipinos are known to be strong, smiling and laughing their heart out though too many hedgehog dilemmas are ahead of them. One of the proofs that Filipinos are strong was when back-to-back typhoons crashed the Philippines yet we’ll still here, chin- up, and telling to the world, “we can do it!”

The month of November have been busy because lots of the activities that conducted by the different clubs. Kite flying, poster and slogan making, sayawit, and preparation for the Speech choir made the students busy (tons of quizzes and paper works are exempted :P) I guess I can call this month as Dilemma month. (I know its cheesy so forget about it! Why ?? (wala lang. LMAO. :DD) Because (its obvious in the title) well, I’ve been through lots of hedgehog dilemmas. Yet, I still enjoyed this month and I’m thankful ‘cause I’ve learn a lot of lessons.

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop
your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not
to surrender, that is strength. – MAHATMA GANDHI

0 comments: