Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fantasies.


Two months to go and I'll bid farewell to my beloved school, Ilocos Sur National High School. It's the year 2006 when I entered ISNHS. Honestly, I regretted.. not until NOW. I have loved this school so much. Thar it pains me to leave. It contributed much of my being. The experiencess, the challenges. I will cherish those until my soul is brought to heaven.

One month is NOT enough for me to decide what school I will choose to study in college. Though that's the case, I had manage to think and list some of my 'flight of fancy' in my mind. I want to take up Nursing, not because my parents wanted it, I chose it because it's my desire. I wanted to build my own phousee, a school and a hospital. I wanted to build a house, a chocolate house and I'll let the children and adults taste the goodness of it. I want to travel all around the world and see the beautiful places in every country I can visit. I want and wanted to be rich, I want to help others, I want to build a house for my mom and dad, my own school and a country club.

Before I could reach and aim all tese, I must succeed and finish my schooling and trust God always.

0 comments: