Monday, August 10, 2009

Just The Beginning

Yeah. Life has a beginning to an end. As we end our third year high school life, we enter a new chapter of our life. July 1 is the start of classes and also the start of the First Grading Period. t first, i fell like, "booooooooooring !" haha :D but as time pass by, I'm enjoying it.


I've learned a lot especially in Physics and Mathematics. You know I really hate Math so it's a miracle for me to listen to the teacher and participate in solving those operose problems. When I was in third year, I honestly don't know how to solve the projectile. You know? How to find the range, the time it takes to travel and blah. blah. blah. all those kind of stuffs.. But then, I did not just learn academic stuffs.. I also learned how to grasp those challenges with happiness and strength. How to forgive those who hurt and betray you.


I know I'll learn more things and stuffs next grading. Learning is continuous, right? :D




0 comments: